Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Uneventfull

Everythings been pretty uneventfull since my last post. My odd sleep pattern still continues, maybe even worse. Day is night and night is day. I wake up at 11pm fall asleep at 3pm. Even at those odd hours I suppose I could go find some food, a bar, a game, strip joint etc. I just choose not to.... I dont want to feel like more of degenerate than I already am. So I've been playing a ton of online poker. Early on last week I was running over the 6person sngs on Fulltilt. I was building a nice padded bankroll until 2days ago. Everything that seemed to work for me in the begining, was the reason I kept losing, semi bluffs, betting scare cards stuff like that. I knew I was on tilt but I took one last shot a bigger buy in sng, than I usually take. I went on to win it and my roll was back in tact. I continued to play at my regular buy in and I continued to lose. Couldnt hit a draw or win a race for shit. I played the WSOP freeroll on tilt along with my bro in law. We both went out with Kings. Mine was a little bit worse than his. I lost vs 99. He lost vs. AJ with the Ace of diamonds, hitting the 4th diamond on the river. The bankroll exp team isnt going so well either. Everyone is on a losing streak and were at $240 i believe.
Friday I'll be working the NBC heads up I'll try to gather up some pics.

3 comments:

scr888 said...

I was very pleased to find this best slot game malaysia site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

flag said...

Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog. It helped me with the ocean of awareness so I really consider you will do much better in the future.

joker123 login

joker123 apk new version

download joker123 iphone

joker123 test id

Joker123 Malaysia

joker123 online

joker123 slot download

download joker123 iPhone

joker123 net manual

joker123 agent

adjustourdigestion said...

Go ketogenic The consumption of these fat-burning foods is all the more effective associated with a healthy and balanced diet.
https://goketoganic.com/